Friday, May 13, 2011

Three

It may be Friday, the thirteenth, but as far as I'm concerned it's the 13th of May. My Boy's birthday! There is no better day than this.

A year ago he was still my baby. Still enjoying his bottle, wearing diapers, and sleeping in a crib. Feels like forever ago. I can't even imagine where he'll be one year from now.

As usual, he has a birthday bug. Fever, cold symptoms. He's stronger than he used to be though and it's relatively minor. Daddy and I took the day off to celebrate. The weather is terrible and so far it's been a movie and jammie day. After his nap we'll give him his gift. This evening family is coming for cake and coffee.

Tomorrow is hotel night! His best friend and family will be joining us for one night at a hotel with a play structure and pool. Really looking forward to that!

Party on!

3 comments:

Rachel Amariah said...

oh cool - a hotel that has a play structure? Which one is that? Sorry that you're sick Isaiah! we hope you feel better really soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I had to go to Laundromat to see you had posted -- a while ago! Not linking it to FB anymore? Anyways, what a beautiful and fascinating son you have. We all love him to pieces!

Brenda Funk said...

And that was me -- not anonymous -- clicked on submit before I got my name in there!