Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Celebrations



I am so lucky to have both of my parents around. Last month both of them celebrated their birthdays. By being smart enough to carry the camera I got lots of awesome pictures without me being featured in any of them.

Check it out!

My sister was home for Mum's birthday. We invited her sister along as well. First we went for delicious Italian food. Too many choices on the menu!


But oh, so yummy!






This Gooseberry light on fire right after I took the picture. What better way to kick off 55 than with a fire?!


Then we went to my sister's condo for a rousing game of Scrabble. We let Mum win. Followed by Carol, and Jen. I brought up the tail end.



It was an awesome evening!

We celebrated Dad's 57th on June 26th at the neighborhood coffee shop - the Back Porch. My Grandparents came too. We dined on fruit, cheese, and baked goodies. The coffee was hot and strong. Bacon, sausages and eggs followed.

The Birthday Boy!


If there is a party, my Grandparents are sure to crash it!


The Boy "smiling" for the camera





(I love the facial expressions in this photo)

The whole crew. Grandma is in this photo somewhere....


No comments: