Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today

Things have been relatively stable between posts. Generally I feel like I have my head on straight and am pretty at peace with how things are and how they may be.

This morning started rough though. I woke up feeling kind of fragile and shortly after that had another significant bleed. That's three in under three weeks. These last for a few hours, then settle down to a manageable level. I haven't returned to the hospital. I wish I could have another ultrasound to see what's going on inside but that won't happen unless things change significantly until next Friday.

Sometimes I'd just like to be done with this pregnancy and try again. I wish things would either get worse or settle. This in between stuff is tiring. Thankfully I have faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to, hope that things might get better, strength to cope with one day at a time and a fantastic network of family and friends.

2 comments:

Brenda Funk said...

This has been a traumatic trimester for sure, and things are still not settle out -- nothing easy about this time for sure. Praying for you for peace, and that sometime soon things will stabilize -- like you have said, you will be able to live with however things happen, you would just like to know what that is already.

L-Moe said...

In a very different way Val I know how it feels to just want to know already!!! I can handle whatever will come, but I just want to know! Not a good feeling.

I pray for peace for you...especially this week as you wait till Friday.