Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ready for Christmas



At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'm tired. Work is draining as I try to navigate a steep learning curve with very little support or proper orientation. Weekends we grocery shop, clean the house, walk the dog, and maybe enjoy a social engagement. Before I know it, it's Monday again and I haven't had time to check my emails or catch up on blogs. And so my life is a whirlwind. For another few months.

But somehow we managed to get the house decorated for Christmas. I think it looks pretty good!








6 comments:

mmichele said...

Is that third stocking for the pup or the babe?

Linda said...

Looks lovely! It is something to look forward to every day when you come home.

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! You are so creative. I imagine that your home has this welcoming and warm atmosphere to it just because of who you are. Sorry to hear you're so tired. New job at the same time that you're pregnant... that's tiring. Very tiring. Can't imagine a stronger woman than you, though... I know that's probably not the right thing to say - it's just that, well, I think (KNOw) you'll make it through this.

Valerie Ruth said...

michele - the third stocking is for the cousin!

Anonymous said...

I would much rather see it for real, but this is better than nothing! Looks great! Hang in there tired girl! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Your house looks lovely...very Christmassy...tante L