Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy Beaver

Isaiah's top teeth are coming in fast and furious. Three have made their appearance with another one threatening to burst through at any moment. The last one came in bleeding. Currently he is enjoying testing them out. People, pets, and furniture beware! I put him down for a nap one day and noticed this:






I asked the Husband if the crib had been scratched by the move. Negative. Since I didn't see him do it I figure it's either rodents - rabbits, beavers, etc - or my Biting Wonder child? I put him in his crib to pose for these photos. It's a good thing we didn't pay too much for this crib. One day even the Husband will think it was kind of funny...


What a goofy grin!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh 'saiah!! I can't believe you wrecked your crib like that! no wonder they always say children's furniture has to be finished with non toxic products -- they expect the kid will eat the furniture!! My kids never did that!

Anonymous said...

hmm...didn't mean to post as Elmer! Actually I am Brenda, but my new google account doesn't seem to know that.