Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to "Normal"

I gotta say, this work stuff is stressin' me out. Post-bump, I had to bump someone. In a department I didn't want to work. With 12 hr shifts. Not ideal. So I sent out resumes. Applied for terms.

I had one interview and it went great! I got the job offer. Which means I'm still batting 10/10 for getting the jobs I interview for. But then I got another offer. Seriously, on the same day! A term back in Day Surgery til the end of June. I weighed the pros and cons and took offer number 2.

So for now life stays the same. We'll see what time brings. I'm feeling happier and much more settled now that I'm the one choosing where I go.

On a positive note - the days are getting longer and warmer! Spring can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that sis, great news! Love, jen