Thursday, February 10, 2011

Movies

Yesterday I went on a bit of a spree. I purchased more movies in half an hour than I ever have in my life. You see, the Boy is having surgery on his toes next Friday. I'm a little anxious, it's true. Instead of renting movies daily I just bought them. I'm afraid we'll be couch bound while he has casts on both feet and well, I guess this is like entertainment insurance.

Here is my list:

Horton Hears a Who
The Bee Movie
James and the Giant Peach
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek 3
Christmas Shrek (what? it was a four pack!)
Milo and Otis
Happy Feet
Cars
Dragon Hunters

Now, who is coming to join us on our movie marathon?

1 comment:

Brenda Funk said...

Still think you could have just bought one movie, and watched it over and over and over again. He would have been fine with it.