Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome Additions

Abigail Elyse Shalome Funk.
6lb 11oz August 16/07

Born to my brother David and his lovely wife Kendra. Little sister for Ethan! I'm so excited for another wee one added to the family. Too bad Calgary is so far away... we'll visit in a month or so.








Also, wecome to Kedusha! Increasing our human household population to 3. So glad you're here. We hope you find yourself comfortable and at home here very shortly! Bentley is thrilled for another walking buddy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!!
She looks so tiny... but so beautiful!
Congrats Auntie!

Linda said...

Being an auntie is so much fun. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Here I thought the other picture would be of Kedusha! (as I was waiting for my slow computer to finish loading). Praying God's blessing on your home Val as you also have an addition! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog via Joyce (everyone reads Joyce)...and recognized who you were...Brenda's girl....I am soooo excited that Kedusha has decided to move in with you...that is awesome....think and pray for her and Nadia all the time...wishing you all the best....tante L ( I'm your mom's aunt Linda...yes the crazy one : )
p.s the baby is adorable! Too sweet!!

David Funk said...

Isn't she awesome?!! I just feel so proud all the time...
I bought her her first flowers yesterday - pictures at our blog.
Oh, and her name is spelled Elise ;-)
Love,
David

Valerie Ruth said...

Tante Linda! SO great to read you. made my day. thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
Once again I cannot stress enough how thankful I am that you allow me into your home. I'm glad we can go for walks and just talk, I feel so fortunate to have you in my life. love you

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Val! Abigail is beautiful!

And... I don't know Kedusha, but I know she's walked into a welcoming home. Way to go, girl.