Over the last week or so, I've been searching for places and things give me solace. My soul feels a bit ragged around the edges and my person doesn't feel like myself. Here are a few that I've found:
- The Farm
- The Husband's arms
- Bentley's watchful gaze and head in my lap
- Work. People are a wonderful distraction.
- Long walks
- Strong cups of coffee
- Loving Parents and Grandparents
- My Aunt spending an evening with me
- My Bed
- The musical stylings of Blue Rodeo
- Hot Baths
- Siblings and friends calling, emailing, text messaging
I'm really blessed. It's just that I don't always feel like counting my blessings. Hopefully I'm back to blogging more faithfully soon...