Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yes, Mother

My Mom told me that she expected to see this picture of me with an unusual facial expression on my blog. So here it is, for the world to see. I am SUCH a compliant child.




This one is a recent birthday party at the farm. I just like the amount of family that I see on it. I really have the best family a kid could ask for. Most recently, I've discovered support from extended family right here on this very blog. How cool is it to have my great Aunts commenting and cheering me on?! Love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i love the expression on your face! And the family shot does a really good job of capturing the atmosphere - I always find that hard to do at those large group functions - way to go!

it's a gong show... said...

that is quite the firepit - awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - did you say that expression was unusual?
Love you!
David

Anonymous said...

So glad to see how obedient you are!!! "Unusual" -- I don't think so -- it quite reflects at least part of who you are...funny, lively, always in the middle of things etc Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh, and did you know that Brandy from "it's a gong show" is your 2nd cousin? As in Linda's daughter?