Tuesday, May 8, 2007

72 To Go


It's our third anniversary today. Three years of loving and learning more than I ever thought possible. Three years of frivolous, practical, mad, logical, dependent, independent, giving, taking kind of love. 3 yrs down, 72 to go...


Looking forward to sleeping in together. We'll enjoy a healthy and tasty smoothie when we awake prior to escaping on our mini-vacation. Time to lounge in the healing waters at the Oasis Mineral Spa before enjoying a couple's massage. We'll unwind further in the mineral pool, hot tub, and sauna before completing our evening with a light supper. The evening will end with a leisurely jaunt with Mr. Bent, a glass of Champagne, and possibly a movie at home.


My rock.
My inspiration.
My best friend.
My biggest fan.
My husband.
I just keep falling in love with you.

5 comments:

David Funk said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
Love,
me

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Who caught your husband smiling and with his eyes open?!! Congratulations -- you two are very good for each other! No champagne though eh?! Love MOM

Jennifer P said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy aniversery you two little love birds! You picked an awesome guy to marry. I never imagined I'd have a brother in law into a lot of the same music as me hahahaha (much to Dave's dismay). Have a great day tomorrow! Luv ya lots!

Linda said...

Congratulations! The spa sounds wonderful.