Monday, May 21, 2007

Aimless

Today I sit in front of the computer, my mind a blank slate. I've started writing this post a few times, trying to stimulate blog-worthy thoughts to share with you. But I have nothing profound or humorous to say. I'm wishing I could write inspired things that dozens of people would be excited to read. Things that provoke thoughts and feelings in others. I wish I could encourage the masses and stimulate conversations in quaint little coffee shops between friends. But tonight I feel uninspired. My life feels mundane. I just feel... blogstipated.

3 comments:

mmichele said...

i must say that "blogstipated" made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Relax -- just be your self -- we all love you! Mom

Linda said...

Blogstipated. Another great word! You won't find anything new in my neck of the blog world either. I think the rain's making my brain fuzzy.