Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Faces of Beauty

On my side of the family there is only one grandchild. One beautiful boy, son of my brother and his wife. They live in Calgary, so our contact isn't as frequent as any of us would like. Now he's walking, saying a few words, and busy discovering the world.



Grandma bought him a wagon to use on his visits here. And a swing. And did I mention, he has his own bedroom at the farm? It used to be mine, I might add.





I don't even know what to say about this moment I caught on film... feisty!!







Hangin' with auntie Val.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear!!!
He's a cutie... I really like the picture of you and him at the bottom. Its a great pic... I know how much you love to be an aunt! My brother is expecting his first in 3 weeks!! Eeeee!! So excited!!
Miss you!!
ML!

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for all the pics of ethan, though he looks a little scary in that one photo! feisty eh. wish I was there. -aunt jen

Linda said...

Oh. He's a cute one. And I can really see the family resemblance! Nephews and nieces are great.

Anonymous said...

I hope giving him your bedroom hasn't cause you too much trauma! Love MOM