Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weather

How can the weather forecast dudes be wrong SO often? Last night they called for severe thunderstorms, possibly tornadoes. All we got was a gentle rain. They could only have been more wrong had the sun been blazing.

I think weather forecasters should be elected. Like MP's or MLA's. You know, one per riding. I'd vote for my Dad. He can get up in the morning and be pretty exact on his predictions for the next 24-48 hrs. He's almost always right.

Besides, I've been bargaining with God to be in control of the weather. I'm not quite there yet, but I think I'm making progress. I'd make the fields yield bumper crops every year. Well, at least my Dad's.

We'd be an amazing team if I controlled the weather and he predicted it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence - I would love to work together with you! Maybe Lynn could help too and we'd be very creative! My specialty would be to predict yesterday's weather. Love, Dad. As to "Regrets", I'd like to comment in person. God bless!

Valerie Ruth said...

great idea Dad - you could be a "pastcaster"! Lynn would definitely be an asset. We'd take over, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Could you do Irish weather, too?