I'm on maternity leave. I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant. And I've been working full time. Now I'm off. No baby to occupy my time. No schedule. No car. But I have things to do - stuff to accomplish! Here are 13 things I want to get done before Baby arrives:
1) Prime the trim for the nursery
2) Read a couple of books
3) Enjoy hot baths
4) And long walks with my dog
5) Cook. Maybe even bake.
6) Get all the pictures on my digital camera printed and organized so that the memory card will be empty
7) Create a document for my continuous development requirements for my career. Sooner or later I will be audited.
8) Organize paperwork and file in the filing cabinet
9) Make my house feel like my own again. I swear I've been living here the least over the last 6 mths.
10) Buy a mattress for the crib
11) Get my hair cut and highlighted
12) Have a pedicure, courtesy of the Gyne Oncology group
13) Attempt to appreciate time alone. I understand this is now a limited time offer. Never again shall I be childless.